Sunday 2 October 2011

My Judging experiences at H.N.L. Alberta

I must say that I am extremely lucky to be able to have the opportunity to judge battles only when I'm 19. This summer, thanks to the one of the fathers of Edmonton's Hiphop community, Matt 'Creeasian' (BIG shoutouts), I was able to judge one of Alberta's biggest jams, "Break for Japan 3on3 B-boy Tournament", as well as Edmonton's "H.N.L. CrewVSCrew B-boy Tournament".

Here's a footage of one of my judge showcase. Who knew I would be able to get my chance to do a judge showcase?


At one point I had one of Calgary's sickest b-boys, Tyler "TKO" Ko (another big shoutout), called me out at the cyphers, because he was not happy with my decision. That was one of the most exhilarating moments of my b-boying experiences. We were aggressive and just killin' each other. Of course, we instantly became brothers after the battle, and I hope to have a rematch with him when I get back to Alberta.

These were all priceless experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment